Raja Singareddy holds a doctorate in finance management from XLRI Jamshedpur. His research interest is in the area of corporate finance, business turnaround management, and mergers and acquisition. He has presented his work in international peer-reviewed conferences and has published in indexed journals. He is an adjunct faculty at St. Francis Institute of Management and a visiting faculty at St. Xavier’s Institute of Management. He is on the finance advisory board of SVD Mumbai Province, Mumbai.
4 years of Teaching
• “Multiple perspectives of sustainability in business.” Interdisciplinary Environmental Review (Research Article/ ABDC listed)
• “Financial Inclusion Remodelling: Inclusing the Excluded Masses “ Space and Culture, India (Perspective Article/ SCOPUS indexed)
• “Corporate Governance Data of Six Asian Economies ” Data in Brief (Data Article/ SCOPUS indexed)
• “Topical review of firms’ annual reports on mergers and acquisitions using Latent Dirichlet Allocation”, ACSW (ACM proceedings), The University of Queensland, 2018
• “Managing the Corporate Finance Function for Cosmic Sustainability” Massy University, Auckland, New Zealand, Aben Conference, New Zealand (Selected), 2018
• “A Comparative Study of Corporate Governance and Institutional Investment in Emerging Markets and Developed Markets”, ICBTS Conference, Nevada, USA, 2017)
• “Effect of the Monsoon Forecast Announcement on Stock Returns.” India Finance Conference, IIM Calcutta, 2015
• “Effect of the Monsoon Forecast Announcement on Stock Returns.” IIMB Management Review (Research Article/ ABDC listed)
Your use of this web site is subject to the conditions and qualifications described below. By using this and the St. Francis Institute of Management & Research website, you agree to accept such conditions and qualifications.
N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research
Srishti Complex Sector 1,
Mira Road (East), Mumbai Metropolitan Region 401107