A code of ethics is important because it clearly lays out the rules for behaviour and provides the groundwork for a pre-emptive warning as we emphasise on the importance of ethical behaviour and moral living in keeping with the high value of our education campus environment.
• To maintain our value system, we emphasise on ethical behaviour and maintaining moral standards within our campus environment.
• It enhances the company's core values, beliefs and sets the right culture.
• Students should maintain the prescribed dress code of the Institute.
• High standards of ethics and behaviour are maintained in the campus.
• We follow a dress code i.e. the uniform approved by the Institute at the time of admission. Students are expected to wear the uniform along with ID cards everyday while in campus. Indecent dressing & not abiding with the rules of the Institute will be liable for disciplinary action.
• Our campus is strictly a no-smoking zone. Use of tobacco and tobacco-based products, etc. are strictly prohibited.
• Ragging or indecent behaviour of any kind and dishonesty will attract disciplinary action including termination of admission.
• Non-compliance or violation of any rules and regulations of the Institute shall attract disciplinary action against the student.
Your use of this web site is subject to the conditions and qualifications described below. By using this and the St. Francis Institute of Management & Research website, you agree to accept such conditions and qualifications.
N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research
Srishti Complex Sector 1,
Mira Road (East), Mumbai Metropolitan Region 401107