Brief Profile: Prof. Simmi Rani Prasad is an MBA from Nagpur university. She has completed her Ph. D from Nagpur University in Management. She also holds a Masters Degree in Public Administration.She has more then 24 years of teaching Experience in field of Marketing Management. Her area of interest lies in the area of services marketing with a special interest in Retail management. She has been teaching subjects like Integrated Marketing Communications, International Marketing, Services marketing, Retail Management, Distribution and sales Management etc.
Industry Experience :2 years worked with Lokmat Group of Newspaper. From 1995 to 1997 Teaching experience:1997 to 2004: taught in various colleges of Nagpur University. 2004 to 2007 worked with various colleges of Pune University. From 2007 onwards serving in various colleges of Mumbai University.
1. strategy in Mumbai: A study covering western suburbs from Consumer perception on private label brands in Department stores of Mumbai Suburbs.
2. Consumer Perception of innovative services offered by mobile services providers in India.
3. Innovation in telecom sector and its impact on the performance of the industry
4. A pilot study of organized retail formats and their location Bandra to Borivali_Journal of retail and leisure and retail property
5. A Study on Sustainable Business Practices of Mobile Services Providers in India
• I am a Lifelong member of AICTE.
• Affiliated to Mumbai University as an approverd faculty to MMS program.
• Quality Management System ISO 9001-2008 MSP Associates 15 April 2009 1day
• Faculty Development Programme on Developing managerial skills for senior technical academicians by St. Francis Institute of Technology on 5th Jan- 9th Jan 2009 5 days.
• Quality Management System ISO 9001-2008 MSP Associates 16th April 2010 1day
• Case Teaching workshop by ISB – Richard Ivey School of Business Ontario, 12th Feb-13th Feb 2012 2days
• Management development Programme on ‘Unity Consciousness’ by SFIMAR on 5th June -6th June 2014
• Faculty Development Programme by Forum of Minority Management institutions Xavier Institute of Management & research 27th Aug 2015 1day
• Quality Management System ISO 9001-2015 MSP Associates 26thFeb 2016 1day
• Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology on Big data analytics and cloud computing by SFIMAR on 4th May -6th May 2016
• Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology on Basic and Advance MS EXCEL by SFIMAR on 21st June -23rd June & 27th June -28th June 2016 5 days
• Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology Nov 2016 6 days
• Faculty Development Programme on Quantitative and Qualitative data analytics using R and Atlas Ti at SFIMAR on 3rd Dec -8th Dec 2018 6 days
• MDP program on Marketing Simulation Games.
Your use of this web site is subject to the conditions and qualifications described below. By using this and the St. Francis Institute of Management & Research website, you agree to accept such conditions and qualifications.
N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research
Srishti Complex Sector 1,
Mira Road (East), Mumbai Metropolitan Region 401107